Corr Analytics offers a full range of strategic political services and analysis to inform executive decisions at enterprise and operational levels. Services optimized for the commercial and government sectors include:
- Dedicated in-country field research
- Remote consultation over a specified time-period
- Consulting retainer services
- Full-time on-site analysis
- Qualitative focus groups and interviewing
- Quantitative survey administration
- Expert polling
- Targeted network services
- Stakeholder analysis
- Strategic, communications, intelligence, process, and merger planning
Deliverables include single and serialized products, custom-produced for the client.
- Impact assessments
- Political risk assessments
- Political hazard rate estimation
- Emerging market comparisons
- Quantitative global country political risk comparisons
- Outside verification of political risk methodologies
- Electoral analysis and predictions
- Predictive analysis of changing political risk levels
- Estimation of political event likelihoods (e.g., coups, revolutions, adverse regime change, and investment nationalization)
- Monte Carlo simulation of complex political-economic strategic interactions
- Decision analysis
- Survey raw data, trend analysis, difference of means testing, and regression analysis
- Experimental methods applied to survey instruments and operations assessments
Commercial services include provision of investment-specific political risk assessments, mitigation strategies, post-event damage limitations, cultural schisms, rural and urban population dynamics, public opinion assessments, and assistance to enterprises operating in conflictual or politically adverse environments.
Government services include information operations strategy, planning, message construction, and impact assessment, prediction of emerging terrorist or civil war threat areas, public perception trends, political group assessments, network analysis, quantitative estimation of causes of instability, and measurement of insurgent or social movement strength. Deliverables can be produced at the classified or unclassified levels.
Corr Analytics and over a dozen associates have extensive experience in broad strategic intelligence analysis of international relations, as well as more specific qualitative expertise of politics in regional and substantive areas, including China, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, India, Philippines, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Thailand, Myanmar, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Chile. Analysis has included information operations planning and execution, causal process mapping, political network analysis, legal analysis, economic analysis, border security analysis, insurgency analysis, stability measurement, and political prediction.
Corr Analytics has experience in trend analysis, survey design, survey analysis, sample size estimation, multivariate linear regression, automated graphing, data-mining, automated event mapping, experimental methods, assessment methods, automated text analysis, automated text parsing, multiple imputation of missing data, matching, propensity score analysis, Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations, formal economic modeling, and agent-based modeling.